Since 1998, International Orthodox Christian Charities  (IOCC) has offered an internship program to undergraduates and recent college graduates interested in careers in international relief and development. The IOCC Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to gain firsthand exposure to the operations of an Orthodox Christian international humanitarian aid and development organization.
The deadline for the 2013 Internship Program applications is February 28, 2013.
IOCC internships typically require a 10 to 12 week full-time commitment during the months of May – September. In 2013 IOCC is currently offering 2-3 opportunities for US-based interns, but there is a possibility for an overseas internship that would be posted by the end of February. Current US Internship possibilities are:
- Finance intern at our Baltimore headquarters;
- Communications intern at our Baltimore headquarters;
- US Program intern at our Minneapolis field office with travel to home build sites in New Orleans, Houston, Minot, ND, and NY/NJ area.
- US-based interns in 2013 will receive a stipend, BUT will need to find their own housing in the Baltimore area or Minneapolis area.
The application deadline will be February 28, 2013. After the application deadline, applications will be reviewed by IOCC. Emphasis will be given to those with relevant experience and skills, and expressed interest in humanitarian work. In March, interviews will be conducted with a narrowed pool of selected applicants. A final decision will be made by March 15 and intern applicants will be notified.
Undergraduate, recent college graduates, or advance degree students or graduates who are residents in America, 18 years of age or older.
2. Submit a completed internship application packet, including:
Completed Internship Application Form
- Current resume
- A writing sample (five pages or less on any subject)
- One letter of recommendation
To IOCC by no later than February 28, 2013, in one of the following ways:
E-mail: email@example.com  (with "IOCC Internship" in the subject line)
Mail: International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC)
Attn: Internship Program
110 West Road, Suite 360
Baltimore, MD 21204
3. Send a transcript to IOCC (International Orthodox Christian Charities, Attn: Internship Program, 110 West Road, Suite 360, Baltimore, MD 21204) by the deadline of February 28, 2013.