Righteous Virgin Glyceria of Novgorod was the daughter of Panteleimon, a starets from Novgorod.
She died in 1522. According to the second Novgorod Chronicle, her incorrupt relics were uncovered on July 14, 1572 near the stone church of Sts. Florus and Laurus. Archbishop Leonid of Novgorod buried the holy relics in this church. During her interment, healings occurred at the relics of the saint.
By permission of the Orthodox Church in America (www.oca.org )