Hotel Deadline, Program Book for Board of Trustees Fall Meeting
With the blessings of Metropolitan Joseph of the Antiochian Archdiocese of North America, and The Right Rev. Bishop Antoun, Diocese of Miami and the Southeast, The Rev. Fouad Saba and St. George Antiochian Orthodox Cathedral in Coral Gables, FL are hosting the Hierarchs and Board of Trustees meetings from October 23-26, 2014. The historic meetings will be the first ones in which Metropolitan Joseph presides for both the Board of Trustees fall meetings, as well as the gathering of the bishops. The reservations deadline for the hotel is Monday, September 29.
On Saturday evening, a banquet will be held honoring the newly selected Metropolitan, and offering tribute to His Eminence Metropolitan Philip of Blessed Memory. A Sunday Hierarchical Liturgy will be followed by "The Stewards Luncheon," with the Board of Trustees as guests of honor.
Submissions for the Program Book for the weekend may include dedications for one or more of the following:
- "The Love Ball" Welcoming and Honoring Our Father and Metropolitan Joseph
- Honoring His Grace Bishop Antoun ("Love Ball")
- Offering "A Tribute of Love" to Our Beloved Father and Metropolitan Philip of Thrice-Blessed Memory ("Love Ball")
- Honoring the Board of Trustees at the "Stewards Luncheon" on Sunday after Liturgy
- Blessing and Ribbon-Cutting of newly-renovated Cathedral Hall on Saturday evening
Download the press release, which includes the schedule, hotel information, and a description of the weekend.