Icon of the Mother of God of Molcha
Commemorated on April 24
The Molcha Icon of the Mother of God appeared on September 18, 1405 in the Molcha swampland not far from Putivl, Russia.
At first it was in the Molcha Sophroniev Monastery, but it was transferred to the Putivl Monastery on April 24, 1605.
By permission of the Orthodox Church in America (www.oca.org)